Aatmanirbhar Bharat Mission
Taxfry Franchise Offer Price-₹1,999/-
Benefits of Becoming Taxfry Franchise
- 60+ Accounting,Tax and Compliance Services
- Regular Commission Various Services (From 15% to 50%).
- Ongoing Training Through Study Material and Video Tutorial.
Lead Generation Methods, Relationship Manager।
Visiting Cards, Letter heads and Pamphlets in Soft Copy.
- Digital Marketing etc.
Why Choose us
Personalise and professional Approach
Quality on time
Post Delivery Support
Peace of Mind Guaranteed
- Get Connected with our Consultants with our Specialised designed CRM Software.
- Track the progress of your Service on the click of a button.
- With a curated pool of Consultants from our network of CA,CS,Advocates, you will never gone wrong on compliance.
- Our cloud Software used by our consultants minimize chances of Errors
- Data Security is our top Priority. Bank Level security ensures your data is safe.
- Over a hundreds individuals and businesses trusted us with their Business Records
Meet Our Experts
CAs with working experiance of 5+ years both at corporate as well as individual practice level.
Professionals with vast working experiance of 5+ years with big corporates and business houses.
Advocates having very rich working experiance of Corporate clients as well as other legal works.
Experts having finger on the pulse of current investment climate,provide best financial advice and assist in fund management and fund raising.
CFOs working with big corporates and business houses for 10+ years.
Valuers having a very rich experiance of working with various banks and other financial institutions.
Experianced and Professional advisors providing services to various law firms and Business houses.
Services are really excellent, on time responsive. Any one can rely on their services
One stop Solution for all Tax and Legal services. We are happy for their service and association.
Team Taxfry is very much professional and knowledgeable. Would surely refer among my contacts.
Post and News
GST Annual return F.Y 2019-20
GST Annual Return F/Y 2019-20 In view of providing relief amid the COVID-19 crisis, the government has extended the due date for furnishing annual GST or goods and services tax returns for the financial year [...]
E-Invoicing under GST
E-Invoicing under GST E-invoicing has been the biggest and one of the most talked-about changes when it comes to GST in 2020. Invoicing practices have been quite industry specific. Despite the proprietary ways of [...]
Guide for Startup India Registration
Guide for Startup India Registration Startups are the buzzword in the SME sector these days, as India emerges as a new hub for these innovation-driven small businesses. Recognising the scope of this up and [...]