Annual Return of LLP
₹ 4,000/- (inclusive all)
- Discussion and collection of basic Information
- Provide Required
- Documents Decide the due dates of filing
- Drafting necessary documents
- Filing of Annual Return (Form 11)
- Filing of Statement of Accounts & Solvency (Form 8)
What is Annual Return of LLP ?
A Limited Liability Partnership enjoys a separate status. Thus, an organization needs to maintain its active status by regularly filing with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA). Annual compliance filing is mandatory for any LLP, whether having a business or not. Annual compliance for LLP requires filing two separate forms. One of which is for Annual Return, whereas another one is for Statement of Accounts and Solvency.
The forms are filed for reporting the activities and financial data for each financial year in the upcoming year. The failure to fulfill LLP Annual Compliance requirements levies an additional fee of ₹ 100 each day of a delay till the actual date of filing. Hence, apart from the mandate, the heavy penalty compels the Designated Partners to fulfill the requirements.
Advantages of Annual Return of LLP
PAN Card & COI
PAN Card and Certificate of Incorporation of LLP
The LLP Agreement along with any supplementary agreement, if any
Financial Statement of LLP duly signed by the Designated Partners
DSC of all Designated Partners is required
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is mandatory for an LLP to carry out their annual compliance.
Yes, even if no business or revenue was generated, an LLP still has to carry out the annual compliance.
The Income Tax Department or ROC can take strict legal action against companies and their partners if the annual compliance.
LLP Annual Filing is necessary for every LLP since its incorporation. From the closure of its first financial year, the LLP must file both the forms within the prescribed time limit.
The annual compliance is mandatory for every LLP, irrespective of the number of transactions, turnover, or commercial activity undertaken.
In case of delay in filing, the LLP is charged with an additional Government fee of Rs 100 for each day of delay. Also, there is no ceiling limit to an additional fee. For continuous failure to annual LLP compliance, the RoC can remove the name of LLP from its register. Also apart from additional fees, the penalty may also be levied to LLP and its partners.
The audited books of accounts are necessary for the LLP falling under any of the below-mentioned criteria:
1) If the turnover of the LLP exceeds ₹ 40 Lakh; or
2) Total contribution of Partners exceeds ₹ 25 Lakh.
If LLP does not fall under any of the above criteria, statements with the signature of partners are sufficient.
Due dates of LLP compliance are based on the closure of each financial year. The Financial Year of every LLP must be closed on 31st March. However, the period of financial year depends on the month of its incorporation:
- a) LLPs registered between 1st April and 30th September: The LLP must close its financial year on 31st March of next calendar year. Suppose LLP is registered on 1st May 2018, the same should close its financial year on 31st March 2019.
- b) LLPs registered between 1st October and 31st March: The LLP has an option to choose the end of its financial year. For instance, if the LLP is registered on 30th October 2018 the same can close its financial year either on 31st March 2019 or 31st March 2020.
Why Choose us
Personalise and professional Approach
Quality on time
Post Delivery Support
Peace of Mind Guaranteed
- Get Connected with our Consultants with our Specialised designed CRM Software.
- Track the progress of your Service on the click of a button.
- With a curated pool of Consultants from our network of CA,CS,Advocates, you will never gone wrong on compliance.
- Our cloud Software used by our consultants minimize chances of Errors
- Data Security is our top Priority. Bank Level security ensures your data is safe.
- Over a hundreds individuals and businesses trusted us with their Business Records
Meet Our Experts
CAs with working experiance of 5+ years both at corporate as well as individual practice level.
Professionals with vast working experiance of 5+ years with big corporates and business houses.
Advocates having very rich working experiance of Corporate clients as well as other legal works.
Experts having finger on the pulse of current investment climate,provide best financial advice and assist in fund management and fund raising.
CFOs working with big corporates and business houses for 10+ years.
Valuers having a very rich experiance of working with various banks and other financial institutions.
Experianced and Professional advisors providing services to various law firms and Business houses.
Services are really excellent, on time responsive. Any one can rely on their services
One stop Solution for all Tax and Legal services. We are happy for their service and association.
Team Taxfry is very much professional and knowledgeable. Would surely refer among my contacts.